Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Dividend Girl

Dividend Forecast for October 2011 is $2041 (BNS,BCE,CM,HCR)


So much has changed in the past year. Stocks have been on a roller coaster ride. Some investors got scared and left others came in to explore an opportunity to make money. I can't wait for more up days. Today the Dow was down 16.88 points but I will take that over any 300 + point drop like we have seen over the past few weeks. Putting things in perspective the Dow is only down 1% for the year.

There were dark days in September 2011 and October seems to be undecided. My oil, bank and telecom stocks were all up today. I am grateful for that. I haven't received any dividends for the month yet but I am expecting $2041 for October; not bad considering that I was no where close to that last year.

Occupy Wall Street is still going strong.  I am glad that they are standing up for a cause they believe in. Having said that I have made plenty of money profiting from stocks and even though I have lost some along the way I can't bite the hand that feeds me. So I am holding my head up, waiting for the next jobs number to come, the next earnings report to surface an the next quarter to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment